Monday 13 August 2012

Entourage


Symmetry
I really like how this piece is coming along, probably not far off my final resolution.


Repitition/Rhythm
This is meant to hurt your eyes haha. Tried replicating an old school red/blue 3D image, fits in well with my pattern and emphasizes repitition and rhythm.


Proportion/Composition 
This piece is pretty ugly at the moment, not to mention the use of a copyrighted image. Will need to sort out the lighting and image issues before this image becomes close to being successful.


Contrast 
Another composition that needs some work - inspiration was gathered from the flying tea bag experiement. Perhaps relook at this.


Hierarchy 
This image reminds me of the epic Star Wars saga, I think this is close to being my final image, but I want to illustrate hierarchy a bit more carefully.


Datum
Developing the idea of fun and playful, this wasn't as successful as I first thought and doesn't fully articulate the idea of Datum


Figure Ground 
Pretty simple graphic, but sometimes that looks better! I like the tension in this work and will possibly go on to be a final.





No comments:

Post a Comment